- Articles that are submitted will be selected by the Editorial Board.
- Articles that meet the standard of writing criteria will be forwarded to reviewers while articles that do not meet the criteria will be returned to the author without going through a reviewer.
- Articles that have been reviewed by reviewers will be returned to the author if revisions/editing are needed. After the authors make such improvements in accordance with the input and assessment of the reviewer, the author must resend (re-submit) and will be reviewed again.
- Articles are reviewed by reviewers anonymously (blind reviews) and given recommendations; acceptable/fix to published, rejected/not fit to publishet, or accepted with revision.
- Decisions whether accepted or rejected of manuscript decided by the Chair of the Editorial Board (Editor in Chief) based on recommendations from reviewers in the Editorial Board meeting forum.